descript

Check some of jaythreeoh's past and future written works, and enjoy his current musings... plus there are some dope tunes to bump as you read along.
http://slowFlowOnline.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's ya Uncle jaythreeoh on the blog tip!


So, even though I was dumb ahead of my time on the radio tip for almost 14 years, I'm sooo far behind the times on creating my online presence.  I don't even have a Facebook page!   But, I have an excuse though: FB is the devil.

Anyway, I'm putting this up here, in the hopes that I will be updating it on a more regular basis.  My most recent thing to update is the fact that a few weeks ago, me and my mans Scotty Stewart (photog extraordinaire) went to Buffalo to get an exclusive with CHUCK D. of PUBLIC ENEMY! Yes, it was supafresh to share a booth in the back of the lobby restaurant of the Adam's Mark hotel.

I chopped it up with the big homie for like a half, and...

my man Scotty got him in front of the waterfall fountain landscaping joint in front of the telly. Images and words to be seen on a wildly popular website soon.  As soon as it's up, I will post the link.

I'm here listening to Dondria's debut lp.  Now, I've been a Phatfffat fan since 2008, just after she got snatched up by Jermaine Dupri. Ol' girl got a really nice voice, beautiful even.  But, these kidass songs ain't doing NUFFIN for showcasing her talent.  It's very teenie bopper-ish.  I'm not sure if I gotta get another listen, but it's not moving me on the first go'round.  And I'm pretty vex about it, too... I really dig the chick.  She's like one of the three Youtube channels I'm subscribed to.  Damnit, JD!  Okay... really??!  Second to last track on the joint, and she's now spelling out, "B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R, you made me a believer."  Not a good look. 'Tever.
 
Anyway, I'm out for now; in a minute...

WAIT...!!!  Quick update, the last song of the dozen, and she redeems herself with the most beautiful song on the debut.  Well did like a Baconator.  I'm hungry.  Okay, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment